Established in 1909, Raunio Sawmill’s facilities encompass some 20 hectares along the River Paimio.
The cornerstones of the unit, which mainly saws spruce, are a professional and experience personnel and good long-term relationships with customers.
- Production 215 000 m³
- Turnover EUR 46 million
- Spruce and pine sawn timber 60/40)
- Personnel 60
- Area, some 30 ha
- Log sorting Tähkä, 56 pockets
- Debarking VK 620
- Sawline Heinola
- Dimension sorting system Odden/Finscan 45 pockets
- Drying 8 chambers, 4 channels
- Dry grading plant Heinola, 43 pockets
- Energy, Pori Energia
Pihlava Sawmill is located along the Kokemäki River near Pori’s maritime port.
The sawmill, founded in 1875, focusses predominantly on the efficient production of basic sawn goods. In addition to flexible production, the Pihlava unit’s strength lies in its committed and expert personnel.
- Production 235 000 m³
- Turnover EUR 55 million
- Spruce and pine sawn timber (75/25)
- Personnel 54
- Area, some 22 ha
- Log sorting Nordaut, 70 pockets
- Debarking VK 5000
- Sawline Ari
- Dimension sorting system Odden/Finscan, 45 pockets
- Drying 17 chambers, 4 channels
- Grading plant Odden, 50 pockets
- Power plant 10 MW, Sermet